Nutritional consultations are conducted after Iridology testing in order to provide an individual dietary programme, customised to your individual needs.
Nutritional consultations can be had in conjunction with Kinesiology, muscle testing.
Some of the symptoms that have been helped through proper nutrition include:
M.S, candida, thrush, cystitis, male and female infertility, low sperm count, underactive thyroid, obesity, frequent colds and infections, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, child behavioral problems, eczema, herpes, diabetes, asthma, hay fever, arthritis, depression, food and chemical intolerances or allergies.
Nutrition is the use of food to nourish the body. This process involves breaking food down into its component parts.
Macronutrients are found in: fats, which are best in the form of essential fatty Acids, Carbohydrates and Proteins which are described as Amino Acids.
Micronutrients are described as minerals and vitamins, which are needed in smaller amounts than Macronutrients.
The key to good nutrition is getting all of these nutrients in exactly the right balance. You should be able to get all the nutrients you need by eating a healthy, balanced, varied diet.
The Blood type diet will also be an option that could be discussed with you during your consultation.
A personalised, diet plan will be provided for you to help you achieve your optimum weight and a healthy body fat ratio and maintain it!!
"Excellent and very professional therapist, I will return again"
"Very professional therapist, you must love your job"
"Very informative consultation, Good diet tips for me to try. Quantum machine and Iridology is really interesting! Thanks again"
"I can't believe how much can be seen through my eyes so quickly"
Related blog posts:
- Would you like better skin, more energy and avoid cancer? See 'Why eat raw food?' ...
- Try out some of our Healthy nutrition tips to keep you happy even when you are dieting ...
- Cooking Without made easy by Barbra Cousins
- Vegetarian Cooking Without by Barbra Cousins
- Cooking Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free. 200 Recipes for Coeliacs by Michelle Berriedale- Johnson
- The Gluten Free Baker by Hannah Miles
- Babycakes: Vegan (mostly) gluten- free (mostly) sugar- free recipes from New York's mostly talked about bakery. by Erin Mckenna