Pregnancy massage can be taken from the 2nd trimester right up until the birth! It is completely safe to receive for Mum and Baby.
Massage during pregnancy can alleviate and improve
- Muscle tension
- Muscle spasm & cramping
- Sciatic Pain
- Reduces swelling in ankles, feet and hands
- Increases circulation and flow of oxygen and nutrients to Mum and baby
- Back, neck and shoulder discomfort caused by hormonal and postural changes
- Quality of Sleep
- Reduce headaches
- Relieve heartburn
- Balance mood-swings and help depression.
- Reduce general aches and pains such as backache and pelvic discomfort
- Softens skin and increases elasticity to help prevent stretch marks
- Relax and de-stress you and your baby
"Thank you for my pregnancy massage, I feel much more comfortable and less puffy after the massage."
"After feeling my body starting to strain from my pregnancy I booked in with Natasha. After just one treatment I was feeling so much lighter on my feet and my aches and pains were melting away. I booked further pregnancy massages after this and found every one as relaxing and helpful as the last. This is one thing I very much miss from no longer being pregnant. Natasha was very skilled in this area and always gave a very personal experience."
Many women love the idea of the birth of their new baby, to be as least traumatic and as natural as possible. While you are in labor, in the care of your midwife or medical practioner I can accompany you to provide Aromatherapy, Reflexology, and Acupressure Massage. To help you through your birthing experience.
See also Reflexology for Pregnancy